Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Mylot

Today I'll write a short post and I chose to blog about Mylot. Mylot is a forum-like community in which you can post things and make money. What I mean by post things is posting questions and answering other people's questions. I didn't know the payrate but I thought that it would be a good thing to try.

I posted a bunch of questions and answered a lot of people's questions. It reminds me of what Yahoo! Answers is now but we all know that Yahoo! Answers doesn't pay. I even skipped class in order to ask and answer as many questions as I could. When I logged into my account the next day, to my horror I only made eight cents.  $0.08!!! And I know that I answered at least more than 10 questions alone.

What Mylot advertises themselves as is another make money online opportunity but you'll just be working for pennies. I've only looked at the site when there is a good topic going on. The last time I effectively used it was to promote Procard International and although I got a few responses, no signups were received from Mylot.

So I basically don't sign into my account anymore. If you want to make money online, don't think that Mylot is the way to go.

No comments: