Thursday, July 1, 2010

Review about Dropshipping Wholesalers

In 2007, selling items on eBay was hot. I have always been interested in selling products on eBay but I wanted to do other things to generate money first and then come back to selling. I found this website on a random blog or Google search (can't remember) and once again, the website looked good. I printed out all of the testimonials and the long front page of what items could be bought for so cheap and then sold for high profits.

It took me 2 years to finally purchase the program. $47 is not easy to come by, but I had finally saved the money and found places to sell my products. Before I purchased the program, I talked to a guy named Ryan from Ryansreview.com. He had a list of top dropshipping programs and Dropshipping Wholesalers was listed. I e-mailed him constantly about the program and he said that it was good for a beginner but I should invest in Worldwide Brands. I couldn't invest in that because the membership fee is more than $200!

2 years passed by and I still didn't do anything. I had a choice of purchasing this program or buying some DVD's I really wanted. I should have bought the DVD's. Anyway, I listened to a crackpot psychic that told me that I would be profitable selling on eBay so I bought Dropshipping Wholesalers. I wish I didn't.

Once I purchased the program, I realized that the name brand products listed on their site is not the price that you would really pay. The honest truth is the products listed on the site are actually Chinese replicas that you can get at that price (I'll talk about that website in another post). Yes, they do have a directory for different categories of merchandise but you would have to spend more money on the genuine product than the profit you could make!

I've tried a few of the genuine sites that they listed but none of them made me money. The majority of the products I was trying to sell were in my Bonanzle booth. If you read my post about Bonanzle, you know what happened there: absolutely nothing.

My honest review is to not purchase this program. If you want to buy bootleg items and sell them for profit & go to jail, be my guest. But spending $47 on a program that you can do a basic Google search for the websites is not worth it. Now they do offer you a free website and ad credits if you purchase their platinum package (which is more than $100). I haven't tried it but I wouldn't want it if I couldn't make money with the regular membership. The testimonials are still the same; the only thing that's changed is the products they showcase to you. In future posts, I will tell you what sites I've tried to sell items from and see if you can fare any better.

The website is here: Dropshipping Wholesalers

Verdict: Don't buy; huge scam!

Miracle Reviews

No comments: