Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Best (and free!) Autoresponder to Use!

Last post I talked about e-mail marketing and what autoresponder I was using. The name of the website is SendFree (website: SendFree). I never knew how to use an autoresponder but trying out 3 or 4 of them before I winded up there gave me some practice.

You can sign up for a free account but I loved so many things about them that the other autoresponders didn't have. First, when you input a lead into your autoresponder, it will automatically send out the message to them, without having to click on a link like Get Response. Second, you can try their Bronze level free for 30 days and see if you like it. If so, it's just $19.97 (last time I checked) a month. Thirdly, every (and I mean every) e-mail message that you send to a lead gets into the leads inbox. No questions asked! I test drove this system myself and let me tell you, every message I sent to my leads got to my inbox so I didn't need to worry if it was getting into the Spam box (like with Get Response). Fourth, they also have a referral program. You do get paid if you let your friends and/or co-workers know about their autoresponder and they pay via PayPal. Awesome, awesome, awesome!

The tricky part was to get all my names into my autoresponder. You can input 10 or 20 leads from the website but any more than that, you have to put the names in a lead form.  You do have the option to upload your leads to the website and send them out that way, but my messages got into the Spam box. So what I did was created another MySpace account (which was free to create) and typed in the leads by hand. I assumed the role of the lead, so to speak. I would sign up from my form that I had on my MySpace page and typed in a code to make sure that I wasn't a robot and my messages were sent! The best thing to do though is to make a new account with MySpace if you already have one so you won't get confused.

It would take me all afternoon to input the names but it was worth it. Another perk is that you get to select on which amount of days to send out the e-mails, plus you can personalize them with the leads' name! If I wanted a message to sound more personal, SendFree took care of me. Plus at the bottom of each e-mail message, your lead can click on a link to take them off of your autoresponder. There is a section on the website that shows you all of the leads who have dropped from your autoresponder and doesn't want to receive any more messages from you. This was also a lifesaver because I was able to tell who wanted my info and who didn't.

I told everyone on the forum about this autoresponder and so many people thanked me for the info. Some people left their old autoresponders for this one and some were making money referring each other! I didn't use my refer link which I realize was a mistake now because of the fact that a lot of associates signed up!

Well after that huge discovery, I got a lead to sign up! Yea! It took me four months to get her but at least I got one! I had to track the lead down because Procard lists leads that signed up without a sponsor. The good thing is, if that lead was on your list and they signed up without your code, you can still claim them and get paid! The lady I signed up was kind of a disappointment. I did try to contact her and get her to work but after a month, she dropped the program. So in reality, I was only paid $15 for a signup.

Tomorrow will be my final post about Procard. I know that you are tired hearing about it but I wanted these posts to be detailed for anyone who wanted to join them. I'm giving an insider look that no one else can give!

Until tomorrow,
Miracle Reviews

No comments: