Monday, June 21, 2010

Procard Part 4

pE-mailing leads is a difficult process. Sure, it sounds easy but it's not. The first leads I e-mailed either didn't respond back to me or was taken off of my list. Once I started posting on the forums and making comments to Procard, my lead count got bigger. And bigger. Now to some people, that sounds good since leads = money. But the time to contact all of them was no easy task.

I tried everything to get customers. I even signed up with free lead companies to give me leads for work at home opportunities. I did free advertising, which was tiresome and frustrating all in one. I posted fliers around my university, hoping that someone would respond back to me. I was burned out within the first month.

I have been cursed out at, given the runaround, wasting minutes on my phone because people don't know how to keep a conversation short, and much more. But I stuck with it because I was looking at the potential to make money, although I was still flat broke.

One other thing to add: in order to work for Procard, someone had to purchase one of the discount cards. I had purchased the cheapest one (the Dental Plan) and it was costing me $15 a month. Now to me, that was hell all in itself because I wasn't making any money but yet Procard still got my $15 a month to get insulted. If someone purchased the card for you to work with them and they decided that they don't need the card anymore, either you or someone else will have to purchase a card; otherwise, you are no longer an employee for Procard.

I noticed in the forums that you could try Mail Merge in Microsoft Word. Since I was on a shared computer, that wasn't going to happen. Another person suggested an autoresponder. An autoresponder is a system that lets you send out e-mails automatically on a specific number of days. The most popular one is Get Response. I signed up for a free account and let me tell you, I hated it.

With Get Response, it was too difficult. The website even had videos to help you out but I didn't understand them! Plus, for your leads to receive your information, they had to click on a link saying that they would like to receive it. That was double the work since my leads already signed up for this info! After a week or two, I decided to leave it for something better. The lady that I originally talked about Procard gave me a list of autoresponders that she used while working for Procard. I found a gem in one of them and I never looked back.

My next post will be only about this autoresponder that I used. After that, I will give my overall summary of Procard International. See you tomorrow!

Miracle Reviews

No comments: