Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Procard International

For the first time here, I will give you an in-depth look at a program I've tried called Procard International.  This post will take me a lot longer than the other posts I have done, but it's totally worth it if you are interested in joining with them. In actuality, this will be a series of posts. I first found this site through a "data entry" job website that supposedly listed real at home jobs for its members. When I looked at Procard, I thought that it was just a site to help people with their prescription costs. But actually, it does do that and it gives jobs to people who apply. Once again, I printed out the testimonials section (which had a lot of people talking about how good Procard was) and I was able to take a good look at the website. In actuality, it took me a long time to join this program.

Everything on paper looked good. There was two jobs that an associate of Procard can do: Referral Associate or a Marketing Associate. Procard tells you from the get-go that the Referral Rewards (as it's called) is much easier to do than the Marketing. The catch is that you can't do both jobs (Referral and Marketing) at one time. If you decide to become an associate of the Referral Rewards, you can't do the Marketing Associate position (and vise-versa).

I was really skeptical about doing the program. Whatever seems to look good, isn't good. But I had the considerable fortune to talk to one of the programs' former associates. I won't use her name here but she is one of the people listed on the testimonials page. She gave me great information about the program. She told me more about what an associate does and although she didn't tell me how much she made with Procard, she told me that it was a legitimate program to sign up for. The amount of e-mails that I sent to this woman with questions was huge!

I did sign up to become an associate with them, just to get a feel of the job. With this program, it's crucial to have a sponsor.  If a person is interested in working with Procard, you can sign up as an associate for 7 days. After that, you are dropped from the system unless you don't want them to take you off the potentials list. Sometimes, you can even get an extension for 2 more days. A lady wanted me to join so badly and it seemed like she didn't want to answer my questions like the other lady did. In the end, I didn't sign up with them but Procard always kept in touch with me. That gave me a chance to do more research on their program, just to see if I was doing the right thing.

Like other sites, this site gives you an estimate of how much you can be earning with them. Their pitch is that you can earn up to $30,000 a year if you work diligently with the program. I'll talk more about how the pay rate is broken down for the two types of associates but $30,000 a year sounds good to a student going to college!

I thought, like other people, that this was a free opportunity. This is not so. There is two ways to become an associate with Procard: you either find someone to purchase one of their health reducing costs cards OR you purchase one yourself. A lot of people want the first one to happen but more than likely, you have to purchase a card for yourself. It took a lot of hard work and money saving but on March 27, 2007 I signed up to become a Procard International Associate.

This is a link to the website: Procard Jobs. I'll talk more about what happened next time!

Miracle Reviews

No comments: