Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Procard continued....

Once I joined up with Procard, I didn't have a sponsor. I had been out of their system so no one claimed me as their sponsor. I was a "lost child", if you could call me that. When you sign up your sign in name is your first name, last initial, and last four digits of the phone number you provide. Your password is whatever you want it to be, but it must be more than 4 or 6 letters/numbers. I was so excited to log into the member's area!

The lifeline of the program is one things: leads. A lead is when someone signs up for more information for a product via the Internet or over the phone. Procard gets tons of leads per day; these are people who are interested in working for Procard and want more information about the job opportunity. When I originally signed up the first time, I was a lead and my name was on a potential list of people to become "active". Being active just means officially signing up.

I chose to be a Referral Rewards associate since the job seemed more easier than the Marketing associate position. The Marketing associate's job is to convince their leads to buy a prescription card with them. They only have 10 leads to work with at a time. They have phone numbers instead of e-mail addresses to contact their leads. The only downside to this position is that some people love to give the runaround and you can't exchange the leads for new ones until all of them have said that they are no longer interested with Procard's plans. With Referral Rewards, the associate gets a list of names & e-mail addresses and sends out information about the company to these leads via e-mail. You can exchange leads that have declined to receive more info after you accumulate 10 leads. Plus, if some of the leads have phone numbers, you can e-mail them and call them about the job opportunity.

  The second lifeline is scripts. A script is pre-written messages that associates could copy, readjust to their needs, and send out to the leads to sign up. Procard provided us with plenty of scripts and they also created new ones for spring, summer, winter, and holiday plus special promotions. You could also create your own personal message to e-mail to your leads if you wanted to but Procard has you prepared.

Another good thing Procard provided was customer service. If you wanted to talk to someone, their e-mails were always less than a 2 hour response and when I joined, they had live chat! It was so good to have live chat when you were confused about all the information that you were learning. A bonus that I utilized alot was getting extra leads for suggestions. If you saw something that was wrong or misspelled or you had a great suggestion for the company, Procard would give you 10 free leads. That alone made a lot of my lists.

Well I'm out of time for now. Tomorrow I will talk about the forum boards, what happened when I first e-mailed my leads, and the pay rate schedule!

Miracle Reviews

No comments: