Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Final Procard Review

Well folks, we have come to the end of my journey with Procard. Like I said in the last blog, I only made $15; nothing more than that. I was hurt about that because of the fact that I had to pay for a card that I wasn't using but I couldn't even profit with their system. After 10 long months, I dropped the program.

Before I left, they implemented free websites for all current associates to see if their leads would turn out  better. Procard made a website personally for you and you could have designed it the way that you wanted (with limitations). You were responsible for getting traffic to your site but they gave it free for all of us. Anyone that joined afterwards had to pay around $15 just for the website. Even with the website, I didn't get much leads and didn't get any signups. That was when I realized it really was time to call it quits.

What I'm trying to say is that although the work is simple, it's not profitable. Their opportunity is totally legitimate but for me, it wasn't profitable. They are not a scam and they do have good ratings with the Better Business Bureau. The lady that I had first talked about the job with told me that she left and did odd jobs afterwards, mostly surveys and freelance work. She never told me why she left Procard but I believe that it was for the same reason. So I believe that if you want to work for them, go on ahead but you will be disappointed with them if you don't see the results that they promise to you.

I have nothing against Procard. I enjoyed the help that they gave me and all the associates were sad to see me go since I was so active with them. I will tell you though that I don't miss having to upload leads via MySpace and worrying about people signing up with me or not. I never tried out the Marketing associate side of the program but I do know that in a way, Referral Rewards is e-mail and phone calling all in one. Soon after I left, Procard did contact me, wanting me to come back and they did offer me 100 free leads to come back. But I didn't want to be disappointed again and lose all of my money. They still do e-mail me from time to time but not much anymore.

If you are interested in joining Procard and still have some more questions, please feel free to leave me a comment after this post. I'm happy to help anyone who needs it, just like the lady before me helped me.

Miracle Reviews

No comments: