Thursday, June 17, 2010

Procard Part 3

First off, I'll talk about the pay rate since that is what you are dying to hear! For the Referral Rewards, you get paid $15 when a person signs up under you (kinda like MLM although they say that they are not a MLM company). When a person signs up under the person that signed up with you originally, you get an extra $2. The more people that sign up under the original person, the more money you make. Plus, if the person that originally signed up with you stays as a member, you get $2 extra per month. So it would look like this:

You
Sally- you get $15 for signing up Sally
Sue signs under Sally- you get $2 more dollars and Sally gets $15 for signing up Sue
If Sally stays for another month- you get $2 more dollars
In total- $19

Now that doesn't sound like a lot of money. But what if every lead that you received when you joined signed up? Then the $15 commission would add up! With the Marketing associate, you get paid only $15 when someone purchases a discount card from Procard. There is no extra money to be made when someone signs up; $15 is the flat rate payment.

I copied as many scripts as I could into Microsoft Word and put them on my USB drive. I also created some scripts that sounded more personal to my leads plus it would let them know that I would help them as much as I could being their sponsor. I already had an e-mail account with Yahoo! so I created another one, just for Procard e-mails. I sent out my first e-mails, but some things didn't turn out right. For starters, some came back to me as bad e-mail addresses. I could have replaced them because Procard lets you replace leads that the e-mail address is invalid or no longer working. None of my first batch responded.

While I was starting to become frustrated, I started chatting on their forum board. Now the good thing is, with the forums you get information from people about what works and what doesn't, plus you also get a chance to talk to fellow associates about what you are going through. There was a lot of experienced people on the forum and they had as much trouble as I had. One associate said that she never got a sign up until 4 months after she joined. 4 months! I freaked out even more. One great thing about posting on the forums is that after 5 posts, you get 10 extra leads just for posting. Neat!

A lot of people were complaining about what e-mail account to use. Some used Yahoo!, some used Gmail, and some used Mail.com. Now I made an account with all of them but I mostly used Yahoo! because it was easier to check on my phone. The good thing about Mail.com is that you can personalize the ending part. Mine was @consultant.com. But I didn't use it much because I had difficulties at the beginning of its creation.

Well, I will talk about the struggles I had with e-mail and the one thing that made it all easier. If you are e-mail marketing, this tip might save you some steps and hard work! Next time on.....

Miracle Reviews

No comments: